Skinner's Briefs: Still alive and kicking

Since the end of the X-Files run on television the interest in the show, the characters and the shipper driven genre fan fiction has dwindled. 

There are still fans out there, and new fans emerging every day. And I hate to let another web site fade out, so I'm moving Skinner's Brief's into blog format.

I'll be moving all my stuff here and keeping the www.skinnersbriefs.com domain directed here. I'm still writing, and haven't completely abandoned the X-Files genre, so subscribe using the RSS feed available for updates on the blog.

Popular Posts

The X-Couple: EBE's Are Wild

Obscene Matters (1/....)

The Spider and the FBI: Part 8 "They didn't teach that at Arthur Murray"

The Spider and the FBI: Part 5 "Far Afield"

The X-Couple: Getting To Know You